Did you know that with a little research, you may be able to save hundreds of dollars a year?
Many states have energy choice programs that can save you 10-20% on your electric bill each month. You receive the same service but if you do your research you can save money month after month.
Here are some important questions to ask when shopping around for lower rates.
- How long is this price good for? (mark it in your calendar)
- Is there an early cancellation fee?
- Do you offer any bonuses for signing up? (some companies will send you a gift card – make sure you follow all the instructions and follow up if it doesn’t arrive)
- Is this my complete rate or are there other charges? (our discounted rate is only a portion of our bill)
- When does this rate take effect?
Wondering where to start? Check out this wonderful blog below.